You read that and thought yeah right, there is no such thing as a painless ab workout. It’s onto the floor where you injure your neck and back trying to slim up so you look better and become healthier. Everywhere you turn there are always people with their six-pack abs and you hate them for it. I have a system for you that will make you the person everybody looks at with envy.
Contents at a Glance
- Helpful Ab Hints
- Why People Fail
- How to Stay Positive
- Ab Poll
- Your Six Pack Abs Are Here!
- Workout Expert Advice
Helpful Ab Hints
Here are some helpful hints to use so you get the most out of all your hard work
- Don’t over-eat or eat a lot of fast food.
- Relax at the end of the day to rid yourself of all the stress you can.
- Stay positive, I know, it’s hard but do it anyway.
- Stay motivated, just keep thinking of the end result and how worth it. its going to be.
- Eat fruits and vegetables, lots of them.
- Rest a day between workout sessions.
Why People Fail
Most people fail because they can’t get results right away. We are the right now generation and if we cant get what we want within 10 seconds its too slow and it won’t happen. Remember it takes time for your body to adjust and burn fat, build muscle and loosen up. There are things that can’t be rushed and losing weight or gaining muscle is not one of them.
How to Stay Positive
You can stay positive because you know that by doing these exercises you ARE going to look BETTER and you will FEEL better too. Not to mention after a few weeks when people start to notice how much thinner and younger you look. These exercises aren’t hard or a chore to do, they will feel natural and free when doing them, trust me.